2 Bags of saucy scallops with mushrooms
2 1/2 Jars of Alfredo
1 Box of spaghetti noodles
2 Bundles of fresh asparagus
Badia Seasonings to your taste or ANY seasoning
- Grab a pot and place it on the stove on low heat.
- Add a little bit of butter and as the butter melts, you can add the bags of saucy scallops with mushrooms.
- Grab another pot and boil the noodles until cooked.
- As the seafood cooks stir occasionally until the sauce on the scallops completely melts.
- As the seafood is cooking on low, shop the asparagus into thirds.
- Drain the noodles and set them aside.
- Add the alfredo sauce to the seafood mixture and season with Badia to your liking, and then add the asparagus and noodles.
- Stir everything together and enjoy!